Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeals

  • Students who lose or experience a reduction in their aid as a result of failing to maintain satisfactory academic progress may request that the Financial Aid Office reevaluate their decision. Learn how to file a SAP appeal.  

Extenuating Circumstances Appeals

Loss of Income Appeals

Need help? Contact an advocate.